(3) In carrying on business as an on-line Daily Fantasy Sports platform, TEAMOFSKILL (TOS), collects personal information about people who:
- apply to become or are TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) members;
- visit our website www.TEAMOFSKILL (TOS).com, or use our services;
- send us queries or information;
- provide services to us or on our behalf;
- apply to become or are our employees; and
- provide services to us or on our behalf.
(9) While you have the option not to provide us with certain information or withdraw consent to collect certain information, kindly note that in such an event you may not be able to take advantage of the Services and we reserve the right not to provide such Services to you.
Collection of Personal Information
(10) If you apply to be, or are, a TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) member, we collect personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- If you wish to subscribe to TEAMOFSKILL (TOS)’s newsletter;
- to process your application for TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) membership;
- to provide member services to you;
- to identify you as a member for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations;
- to maintain and manage your account;
- to upgrade and enhance your experience when using our website;
- to tailor or develop information, services or products which we think may suit your needs
- to communicate with you; and
- to share any important updates with you; and
- for marketing related purposes, including conducting research, conducting promotions, sending you newsletters and informing you (including via email, SMS or telephone) about products or services we think may be of interest to you.
(11) The kinds of personal information that TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) generally needs to collect about TEAMOFSKILL (TOS)members and applicants for membership are:
- residential address
- date of birth
- email address
- phone number(s)
- personally submitted preferences
- bank account and credit card information
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- financial information
- identity verification information
- recordings of all website activity and emails
(12) We will ordinarily collect your personal information directly from you, primarily through your use of the Services or over the telephone.
(13) We may also collect personal information indirectly, for example, through agents or affiliates we engage to undertake marketing activities.
(14) We are also required by law to collect some personal information about people who use our Services.
(15) We may also collect personal information from job applicants, our employees and individuals associated with our business partners and service providers. Usually this information is limited to name and contact details and the other information we need for the purpose of managing the employment or business relationship.
(16) When you visit the Services, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site, the address of the domain name which you may have used to link to the Services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
(19) TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) only uses and discloses your personal information for purposes that are related to the purposes for which we have collected the information. For TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) members and applicants for membership, this means we mainly use personal information for purposes connected with establishing and administering the membership and providing services and products related to the Services.
(20) TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) may use your personal information to create aggregate data about TEAMOFSKILL (TOS)members through demographic profiling and statistical analysis of its database, in order to allow for more efficient operation of TEAMOFSKILL (TOS)’s business. We may provide the information derived from such profiling or analysis in an anonymized form to potential and existing take holders. The Services may use software applications for monitoring traffic and its analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of the Services among others.
(23) TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) may disclose your personal information:
- to our agents and affiliates who undertake promotional and marketing activities on our behalf (including contacting you with special offers that may be of interest);
- to organizations that provide services (including IT, consultancy and advisory services) to TEAMOFSKILL (TOS);
- to any particular third parties or classes of third parties that TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) notifies you at the time of collecting your personal information that your personal information may be disclosed to;
- for taking appropriate action if we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature in relation to our Services has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- to protect and maintain the integrity of particular sports, by assisting controlling bodies in their inquiries or notifying such bodies of any activity TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) considers to be unusual or suspicious;
- where you have consented to the disclosure either expressly or by the circumstances and your conduct;
- where we consider disclosure is reasonably necessary to eliminate or minimize a risk to public health or safety;
- where we consider disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate or deal with unlawful activity or serious misconduct;
- where we consider disclosure is reasonably necessary to locate missing persons;
- to establish or defend a legal claim; and
- where such disclosure is required or authorised by law.
(25) TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) does not disclose personal information to persons outside India.
Direct marketing and opting out
(26) When registering as a TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) member, you may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) by selecting the appropriate option on the registration page. If you do, from time to time we may use your personal information to inform you about TEAMOFSKILL (TOS)'s products or services or about promotional activities, which TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) believes, may be of interest or of benefit to you. We may do this via email, SMS, telephone or mail.
(27) If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical. Where we send you commercial electronic messages for direct marketing purposes, each message will contain a functional means for you to opt-out of receiving such messages.
(28) From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communications is not affected by your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
Third Party Web Links
Management and security of personal information
(30) When you register with the Services, your account is protected by means of your login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password.
(31) You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) does not warrant the security of any information, which you transmit to it. Any information that you transmit to TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) is transmitted at your own risk.
(32) You further acknowledge that Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) does not guarantee the security of this type of information.
(33) TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information, which it collects, uses or discloses, is correct and is stored in a secure environment that is accessed only by authorised persons.
(34) Your personal information may be retained and may continue to be used by us till such time (a) you access and use the Services; (b) for any period thereafter as may be required by any applicable law, or contractual obligations (c) and for any period wherein the retention of your personal information is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of any legal claim.
(36) By using the Services, you understand that your personal information may be transferred to countries other than India.
(37) Once TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) receives your transmission, TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology.
(38) TEAMOFSKILL (TOS)’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of members' personal information.
Personal information about children
(39) Persons under the age of 18 (‘Children’) are not accepted as TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) members and are excluded from access to our Services.
(40) We will not accept their information for the purposes of opening an account. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
(41) If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with their personal information without the parents’ consent, in violation of the above terms, he/she should immediately contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable period from receiving such complaint.
Access to and correction of personal information
(42) We give you the opportunity to correct and update personal information at any time, and may contact you on a periodic basis to seek the most up-to-date information from you.
(43) If you believe that the personal information TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, please let us know and we will investigate and correct any inaccuracies if we are satisfied that a correction is required. Your personal information can be updated or corrected by you in the "Account Details" section of the website at any time after you log in. If there are any details you wish to update which you cannot please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(44) You are responsible for the security of and access to the Services. You must log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website, and should not disclose your username, password or any account information to any other person.
(45) You may access personal information about you held by TEAMOFSKILL (TOS) by following the “My Account” link on the website or by contacting us at care@TEAMOFSKILL (TOS).com. To do so, you will need to provide evidence to confirm your identity before we can provide access. We will generally respond to all requests for access within 30 days of the request. If your request is particularly complex, or requires detailed searching of our records, there may be a cost to you in order for us to provide the information.
(46) Details of your transactions, deposits and withdrawals can also be accessed via the "Transactions" tab of the "Account Balance" section.
(48) If we refuse your request or cannot give you access in the manner you have requested, we will do what we can reasonably do to meet your requirements by other means. If we refuse access to your personal information, we will advise you in writing of the refusal, the reasons for the refusal, and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
Complaints and further information
(49) If you believe your privacy has been interfered with and you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Compliance Manager / Grievance Officer (contact information below). The Compliance Manager will investigate your complaint and notify you of the outcome. If your complaint indicates that there has been an interference with your privacy by a person other than TEAMOFSKILL (TOS), the Compliance Manager may discuss your complaint with that other person in an attempt to resolve it. Please email to care@TEAMOFSKILL .com for the same.