This document is an electronic agreement between TeamofSkill Fantasy Sports Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter “TeamofSkill”, “We”, “Us”, “The Platform”) and the individuals (“you”, “your”, “the user”) accessing the services and features provided on the platform. By using the platform and its services, the users agree to provide their consent to be bound by these terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
Registration & Eligibility
The platform will be organizing multiple Quiz Contest on an everyday basis for the entertainment and engagement of the users. In order to participate in the quiz contest organized by TeamofSkill, it will be mandatory to first register with the platform.
TeamofSkill shall be entitled to collecting various personal information details from an individual at the time of registration, including:
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- State of Residence
Individuals who have attained the age of at least 18-years will only be allowed to register with the platform and participate in the quiz contests organized.
The quiz contest feature of the platform is available only for the people residing within the national boundaries of India, as permissible by the Judicial law of the country.
Any resident of Assam, Telangana, Odisha, Nagaland or Sikkim is prohibited from using the features or participating in the quiz contest offered on the platform, as per the Judicial restrictions of these states.
The TeamofSkill app comprises of a group of content solely developed by TeamofSkill, the partners of TeamofSkill, licensors, associates and/or Users of TeamofSkill. The partners, licensors, associates of TeamofSkill and/ or TeamofSkill itself hold the intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying TeamofSkill.com and entirely owns the Fun Features and material published on TeamofSkill.com, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation. The users are not permitted to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or exploit any of the materials or content published on TeamofSkill.com in any manner, either in whole or in part until and unless users have written license from TeamofSkill team or authorities.
The users can demand permission for modifying, publishing, transmitting, participating in the transfer of, reproducing, creating derivative works of, or publicly displaying any of the materials or content published on TeamofSkill.com from info@TeamofSkill.com
The users of TeamofSkill hold the sole responsibility of all the materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available on TeamofSkill.com ("Users' Content"). The users of TeamofSkill assures that they hold and own all the Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that none of the material uploaded or posted by the users as a part of the User's content does not hurt or harm any of the third-party rights. The users also ensure not to use or display any of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party associated with or present on TeamofSkill.com. The users further accept and agree that TeamofSkill, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns holds harmless and unanswerable towards any and/or all sort of costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in case of any claims made by any third party following the display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on TeamofSkill.com, through the User's omissions.
The users of TeamofSkill by accepting the terms and conditions permit TeamofSkill and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on TeamofSkill.com
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end-users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- TeamofSkill reserve the right to remove a set of question if found wrong. In that case, TeamofSkill will adjudged the rank on the basis of rest questions answered by the users who participated the contest.
- In case any question's answer has been marked incorrectly, TeamofSkill make sure to correct from database and push out fresh rank on the basis of correct answers.
- TeamofSkill works on fair play and all rights for quiz are reserved.
- Download the platform app on its mobile device
- Register with the platform and comply with the platform
- Respect the fair play policy of the platform
- Take responsibility for user-posted content
- Not to hold TeamofSkill liable for any sort of loss occurring due to user carelessness
- Receive communications from the platform
- Respect TeamofSkill’s decision, considering it final & binding in terms of winnings & winners.
- Provide true and accurate information about itself as & when demanded by the platform
- To hold TeamofSkill free from liability in case of non-payment at the end of the payment or withdrawal partner
- Engaging in obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- harassing, stalking, threatening, or otherwise violating any legal rights of any other user of the platform by any means;
- in the transmission of virus-contaminated or corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or negatively affect the platform services, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment of the platform, or any user’s use of the platform;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on TeamofSkill.com without the express written consent of TeamofSkill;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- The users are bound to accept that they will neither support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by TeamofSkill or the use or enjoyment of other TeamofSkill users.
- In an event a user is found having more than 9 referred friends whose mobile number, email address or PAN card details are not verified, then the withdrawals requests of the user can be put on hold, or his/her user account can be blocked permanently.
- In an event, a user is found to have more than 9 friends whose details (mobile number, email address or PAN card details) are unverified and the user is asked to get the details (mobile number, email address, PAN card and Bank account details) of their referred friends verified by the executives of TeamofSkill, then the withdrawal request put on hold shall not be refunded to the TeamofSkill User Account of the user & shall continue to be on hold.
- In an event a user is found to be having more than single id registered on TeamofSkill or multiple ids registered under the same name then the withdrawal request of such users can either be put on hold, or their user accounts can be blocked refraining them from playing further on TeamofSkill.
- Any user if ever found to be violating the Fair Play Terms of TeamofSkill which can be visited on “Fair Play,” will be either blocked from playing further on TeamofSkill or his/her withdrawal requests will be put on hold for violating the Fair Play terms.
- The withdrawals of users found to be creating a fake refer chain by creating multiple ids under the same name to earn the Refer & Earn bonus will be blocked from using TeamofSkill services or Fun Features provided by the platform alongside putting their withdrawal requests on hold.
- In an event, any user is identified to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana or Nagaland amid the TeamofSkill audits and had hidden this fact while registering at the platform will be blocked, and his/her withdrawal requests will be put on hold.
- TeamofSkill could put the withdrawal requests of users violating the Fair Play terms of TeamofSkill or can block the user account at any stage amid its audits, no matter if the withdrawal requests of the user had been accepted previously.
- In case the withdrawal request of a user is kept on hold, and TeamofSkill at its sole & absolute discretion decides to process the withdrawal request of that user after he/she agrees to abide by the Fair Play Terms of TeamofSkill then such withdrawals shall take 5-7 working days to process.
- In case, we suspect any account to be violating our fair play or verification terms already stated in the Terms & Conditions of TeamofSkill; we hold all the rights to verify the user at any time. TeamofSkill holds all the rights to video call any user at any point of time to validate & verify his/her identity. If the video call done as a part of the verification process is found to be negative, then the user account shall be blocked & his withdrawal shall be put on hold. TeamofSkill is free by all means to verify & validate the identity of a user at any point of time as per its will/wish.
- In case, a user is using a single device for creating multiple accounts on TeamofSkill, it should be ensured by the user that all the mandatory verification formalities including mobile, email, PAN card & Bank Account details verification has been done by the user for all the accounts created. Abiding by the said process will help such users, who create multiple accounts on a single device, in terms of smooth withdrawals on TeamofSkill.
Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from TeamofSkill or any of its partners, licensors or associates
Usage of the Platform
As a part of these terms and conditions any registered user of the platform is entitled to accessing the services, features and quiz contest offered by the platform.
The users participating in the quiz contest organized on the platform shall be entitled to various pre-defined winnings which shall be transferred to their TeamofSkill wallet’s winnings section at the end of each contest, in compliance to the additional terms Winnings & Prize distribution.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users provide their consent to use the platform to an extent permissible under the conditions defined in this document.
The platform should not be used for any unlawful, illegal, or inadequate transfer, or fraud by any user by any means. Any such activity shall attract required action, including termination of services & legal case.
The users participating in the quiz contest organized on TeamofSkill agree to maintain the confidentiality of their account details such as username and password. They further agree not to hold TeamofSkill for any loss of information or any financial loss or inconvenience occurring due to misuse of their account details.
The individual participating in the quiz contest organized by TeamofSkill accepts to inform the platform authorities in case of any confidentiality breach at the earliest possible.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of this document, the user provides its consent to:
By using the services of the platform & participating in the contest, the users agree not to indulge in any activity prohibited by the platform including (but not limited to):
TeamofSkill holds all the rights to ban, restrict or terminate the service usage of any individual found to be breaching the user conduct terms of the platform.
Contest & Prizes
The quiz contest offered on TeamofSkill will be offered on an everyday basis with multiple contests being organized on the platform.
In order to participate in a quiz contest, each of the users is required to register with the platform, & pay a pre-define contest entry fee amount in order to participate in the contest & be eligible for winning.
Each of the quiz contest offered on TeamofSkill will have 10 questions, to be answered within the defined time limit. For each correct answer, the user will be awarded 10 points. For instance, if a user answers 8 questions correct, his final score will be 80 points. However, his final rank will be decided based on how much time he took to answer all questions.
The individual answering the most questions in the least possible time will be considered as the winner.
In case there’s a tie between two users for a rank in terms of right questions answered and the time taken, then the prize money for the particular rank & the immediate next rank shall be added & divided equally between the tied users.
For instance, there is a tie between two players for Rank 2, then the prize money for Rank 2 & Rank 3 shall be added, and divided equally between them. Meanwhile, the next winner shall get prize money for Rank 4.
Dispute and Dispute Resolution
Any sort of disputes associated with Fun Features or services provided by TeamofSkill including the Contest(s), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or TeamofSkill shall be undertaken by the courts of competent jurisdiction at Jaipur. All sort of disputes, issues, and questions shall be addressed by the court competent jurisdiction in alignment with the laws of the Republic of India.
In a circumstance wherein a legal dispute arises (a legal issue or question) between two parties, the party raising the dispute is bound to provide written notification ("Notification") to the other party involved in the dispute. The parties involved in the dispute should initially focus on resolving the issue post receiving the Notification. However, if both the parties fail to resolve the dispute through mutual discussion within 15 days of receiving the Notification, the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration.
The place of arbitration shall be Jaipur, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
During the arbitration process, the parties involved in the dispute will be complied to follow the arbitration award. Additionally, the parties involved in the disputes will have to bear costs of arbitration on their own and will have to equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless stated otherwise by the arbitral tribunal. The arbitrator is allowed to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator is bound to provide a rational award.
The withdrawal request of a user is processed within 2-3 days (herein the working hours refers to the bank’s working hours) excluding the date the request is made. In case, your withdrawal request is not processed within 2-3 days after the date the request is made; please check your registered email address provided by you at the time of registration for any communications from TeamofSkill. In an event, any TeamofSkill user is found to be violating the Fair Play Terms, or in general Terms & Conditions of the website then TeamofSkill at its sole and absolute discretion holds all the rights to take strict measures against the users including (but not limited to):